How do I find my ring size?
Measure the circumference (the distance around) of your finger, by winding a strip of paper or a piece of string around it, and then measure the length of that paper or string, using a ruler with millimeter marks.
Another option is to take a ring you are currently wearing and to measure its INSIDE diameter (distance across) in millimeters.
Send us these measurements and we will tell you your US ring size.
If you are buying a ring as a surprise and don’t have the ring size – contact us now and we will help you out!
Can I order the same design but with a larger/smaller diamond?
We can make most of our rings with a diamond in any carat size.
Contact us and we’ll state a price to suit your taste and budget.
How I take care for my jewelry?
Always remove all jewelry before you begin any strenuous activity. That includes any type of work-out –even yoga and dancing, and any type of lifting of heavy objects, whether you’re helping a friend move boxes and furniture or you’re lifting weights for fitness.
To preserve the clarity of your ring’s center stone and prevent it from clouding up or losing its shiny quality, please make sure to remove your ring before washing your hands with soap, showering, applying lotion
Soap and lotion can leave a residue, which builds up over time and causes the stone to lose its sparkle and become cloudy.
What is your return policies?
– If you are unhappy with your purchase, please let us know within 7 days after receiving the item. We will give you the return address and will refund the amount once we receive the piece back.
– Fill out the Returns Form that is included with your delivery. If you no longer have this form, then please request a copy along with your Order Number.
– You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
– To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
– Once your return is received, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
– A refund will be issued, crediting your credit card or original method of payment.
What is your warranty policies?
– There is a 12 months warranty on all jewelry items purchased from NATURE SHINY.
– Should your item get damaged after the expiration of the warranty period, we can still repair the item as needed. Repair fees will vary, so please contact us for details.
– If the ring size you stated in the origional order was incorrect or has changed and you with to have it resized – we can adjust your ring size
– Our sizing fee is 30 USD, include the shipping back.
– For Eternity and Dual diamond Rings, The sizing fee is 80 USD.
Which certificate do I get with my jewelry?
You receive with the purchase a jewelry appraisal for insurance purposes.
Any Diamond 0.50ct and above on a jewelry you purchase come with a gemological certificate, which included the diamond information.
You also receive with your jewelry a warranty certificate, which elaborate about the commitment we have for each customer In order to make you feel satisfied.